Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

Thanks to Tommie for the inspiration for this...and to Janet for creating it.

* * *

1. Oh, I can't wait until I have made significant progress in growing my hair (never gonna happen).

2. A big bowl of fresh cut strawberries is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.

3. I never leave home without my ???. Sometimes I leave the house with nothing and just start walking. I suppose then that I should say, 'comfortable shoes'.

4. If I were a condiment, I would be mustard because I like its color (the bright kind, not the honey mustard kind.)

5. Bad driving is really high up on my list of pet peeves.

6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was an upcoming family vacation.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to cooking out in the backyard with my family, tomorrow my plans include a day at the salon (highlights, no cut) and Sunday, I want to go to the pool with my husband and kids.
image signature

5 comments:

hqm said...

Fun! Sounds like some nice plans for the weekend!

TD said...

This is a fun little MeMe. Thanks in advance for letting me borrow it!

tommie said...

Did you get to go to the pool? Sounds like a great weekend.

I really need a hair cut...really just a trim. But we are in mid-move (STILL) so it will have to wait at least two more weeks!

Marissa said...

Fabulous weekend and Happy belated Brithday to RH. Honestly, did he buy those pants or did he? I LOVE them but I don't think Mr PR would wear them... but I adore them!

Marissa said...

PS - I think you should bid on the bench... you never know!