Tuesday, January 15, 2008

fwd: five for fighting

From my inbox this morning...

I am sure some of you have seen this, but if it is true and donations are made then a reminder is always a good thing...

The band, Five for Fighting, is generously donating $0.49 to Autism Speaks each time this video is viewed. The funding goes toward research studies to help find a cure. When you have a moment, please visit the link below to watch the video and pass it along. They are aiming for 10,000 hits, but hopefully we can help them to surpass this goal.

http://www.whatkindofworlddoyouwant.com/videos/view/id/408214

Your smile counts. The more smiles you share, the more we donate. Join in!**

8 comments:

tulipmom said...

I hope it IS true. My purchase of the CD was prompted largely by their generosity.

tommie said...

That was a wonderful video! thanks for sharing.

Libby said...

This is certainly an easy way to help. I'm heading over to watch it now.

jillskict said...

Thank you for sharing, I didn't know about this, not sure if my sister did either, I passed it along as well. I love Five for Fighting anyway!

Rosemary said...

How great of them. I will go and watch it this afternoon.
Rosemary

hqm said...

Passed it along!

LivingTheLife said...

Thanks for sharing...I will visit it often...and spread the word.

Blessings...
Teresa

Cindy said...

Good News...I just looked it up on Snopes.com and it is true:
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/charity/whatkind.asp

I'll put it up on my blog this weekend!