Tuesday, January 15, 2008

fwd: five for fighting

From my inbox this morning...

I am sure some of you have seen this, but if it is true and donations are made then a reminder is always a good thing...

The band, Five for Fighting, is generously donating $0.49 to Autism Speaks each time this video is viewed. The funding goes toward research studies to help find a cure. When you have a moment, please visit the link below to watch the video and pass it along. They are aiming for 10,000 hits, but hopefully we can help them to surpass this goal.

http://www.whatkindofworlddoyouwant.com/videos/view/id/408214

Your smile counts. The more smiles you share, the more we donate. Join in!**

8 comments:

tulipmom said...

I hope it IS true. My purchase of the CD was prompted largely by their generosity.

tommie said...

That was a wonderful video! thanks for sharing.

Libby said...

This is certainly an easy way to help. I'm heading over to watch it now.

jilly said...

Thank you for sharing, I didn't know about this, not sure if my sister did either, I passed it along as well. I love Five for Fighting anyway!

Rosemary said...

How great of them. I will go and watch it this afternoon.
Rosemary

hqm said...

Passed it along!

LivingTheLife said...

Thanks for sharing...I will visit it often...and spread the word.

Blessings...
Teresa

Cindy ~ My Romantic Home said...

Good News...I just looked it up on Snopes.com and it is true:
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/charity/whatkind.asp

I'll put it up on my blog this weekend!