Thursday, January 03, 2008

sweater weather

Hello, and Happy 2008 from the Little Cottage!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. From the looks of your blogs, it certainly looks like you did. What a treat it has been to visit you and spy upon your trees, your tables, your mantles, your delighted childrens' faces on Christmas morning! Oh, I do love blogland, don't you?

Things are good on this end. Thank you for your nice comments in December. I am back and feeling renewed. Ready to take on the challenges and enjoy the perks of this new year. New year, new attitude, new sense of determination. And optimism!

The picture above is a little bit of a trick. It is from 2 weeks ago. Right now we actually have more snow on the ground than this, probably about 4 inches. It is very pretty around here but very--brr brrr---chilly. Those of you living in the land of sunshine and gentle warm winds, I envy you!

Well, that's it for now. I will pop back soon for more of an update. Just wanted to say hi for now. Hi!!!

11 comments:

lisagh said...

Hi right back at ya, Meg - and Happy New Year!

Cottage Contessa said...

Happy New Year Meg! I'm happy to hear that you are well rested and in good spirits for the coming year. I hope 2008 is a fantastic year for you and your family sweetie!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Libby said...

I'm glad to see the snowman is wearing gloves, he'd be awfully chilly without them!

Happy New Year, my friend, I'm glad you're back. :)

Thirkellgirl said...

Glad you're back, glad you're ready to tackle a new year, glad YOU have snow and I DON'T! Happy new year!

paige said...

welcome back & happy new year!

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Happy New Year!!!

Carol Dunton said...

Welcome back, Meg, and a very happy new year to you and your family! It's good to see you again! Come by and visit anytime - and stay bundled up! : )
VB

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Happy New Year to you Meg! I caught up on your posts and have to tell you that your house is cute, cute, cute! I love the white buffet and your hardwood floors. Everything is just so sweet!!!

Becky

hqm said...

Welcome Back...looking forward to hear all about the adtenture of 2008 from the little cottage!

bethy said...

i was getting worried! so so happy you are back :)

Nina Diane said...

so glad you are back...Happy New Year! I missed reading your blog and I love your pink mixer