Wednesday, September 13, 2006

suppose

you have boys. Young boys. Suppose you have a house that is scheduled to be power washed. I think a great idea would be to have the power washer show up on a day when the boys have been cooped up indoors. When they have probably exhausted all there is to do inside. It would be nice to have the washer show up just after the boys have finished their dinner but before their baths. You know, during that filler time when they've got just a few minutes before going through the whole going-to-bed routine. When they'd love a little entertainment but Mom says no movie. I think they would love to watch their house "get a shower". I bet they would scurry over to the bench in your bay window, climb up and press their faces to the window to watch. I bet they would errupt in fits of giggles when the water came near them. I bet they would jump up and down as they watched the whole scene. I bet it would make their day.

4 comments:

Marissa said...

Adorable!

Felicia said...

Oh, good idea...I should schedule things for my kids downtime! Well, the Terminix guy was here yesterday picking up dead mice and killing a bunch of carpenter ants while my son was home...but that probably WASN'T a good idea.

Pam @ The Blue Between said...

I bet it would! Mine would have loved it too.

bethy said...

:) :) :)
so adorable.