Mary tapped me to play "7 things", so here I go...
* * * *
1. I am ambidextrous. This is because I'm a lefty. It's a right-handed world, people. Lefties must adapt or they will perish. Really! All lefties are ambidextrous.
2. My husband is a lefty, too. Between the two of us we have 4 very efficient and capable hands.
3. I met my husband on a blind date three weeks after I moved to Chicago. That was 12 years ago.
4. One of the people involved in setting us up was his sister, Lisa. She lives out of town now but we keep up through email and also through the blogworld. You may have seen her comments on your blog. She always has something nice to say.
5. Before staying home with my children, I worked in advertising. So I always enjoy reading about what Lisagh is up to at work.
6. I still do quite a bit of work as an independent contractor for my old agency, as well as other agencies and businesses in town. Working on the side like that helps me maintain a nice balance in my life.
7. Today I have tickets to see Sesame Street Live. I've never been. There are two little people in my house who could barely sleep last night and who were up at 5 this morning because they are so excited about it. Maybe we should have waited to tell them until after breakfast?
* * * *
Play on! I tap Kellie, Heather, and Navybluegirl. Have fun, ladies!
Saturday, May 05, 2007