Wednesday, May 16, 2007

testing, testing, 1, 2, 3...

YELLOW

You are very perceptive and smart. You are clear and to the point and have a great sense of humor. You are always learning and searching for understanding.

Find out your color at QuizMeme.com!

Borrowing shamelessly from Sisters with Style, I present to you...drumroll...the color test. What is your color? What does it say about you?

I admit I'm a sucker for online tests. You may have guessed this since I've posted one or two here before. Are you? I think nothing of grabbing paper & pencil in the middle of the afternoon to score my way through emailed personality tests. It doesn't matter how long they are or how much time they waste. No, I didn't get a chance to schedule a dentist visit today, but I did confirm that I'm still an ENFJ. Good thing, too. You never know when your personality will change.

The continuing evolution of all the tests you can take to better understand yourself only fuels my interest. Yes yes, there's what color are you. But have you taken what does your favorite color say about you? Two different tests. How about what song are you? Maybe that's too general. Ok, which hit song from 2005? There's much, much more. What kind of traveler are you? Do you worry too much? Which TV character are you most like? Quite awhile ago I took the Desperate Housewives test (I'm Lynnette). Recently I took a few minutes to do the flower test on TulipMom's site. The results show that I am a snapdragon. Hmm. Wonder what that means?

I'm sure one of the reasons that these tests are so irresistible to me is because they provide results that are generally flattering and nice to read. Come on, just look at the results above. It doesn't matter how I fare in real life, my online color test suggests that I'm smart. Don't you love reading that you're creative? Successful? Fun to be around? The people behind these tests and quizzes know what they're doing. If you need more proof of that, pay a little visit to this site today. Spend a minute or two. Or ten. But don't say I didn't warn you.

10 comments:

Kathy said...

Hi Meg- fun stuff! I am a blue-surround me with family and friends!

Merci-Notes said...

Meg, You are such a wonderful writer! i did not know that before. I was giggling the entire way thru! I am going to try the color test and pur some other tests in a special folder....that way when I have a bad day i can just take a test and feel better!!! Hey all of you new grads out there..there are good tests it is no longer a bad word!!!
Have a great day!
xoxo
Mary

Denise said...

Hi, again! I just checked out my color and I am blue, like Funky Monkey. I will have to try some of these other fun personality tests.

Libby said...

I've made a deal with myself today, for every productive thing I accomplish I get to take one quiz. Draft a memo, take a quiz, call client, take quiz... so far I'm green, I'm echinacea, and I'm Carrie from Sex in the City. (And remembering way back when I took the Myers-Briggs test I think I was an INFP. Yes, I was an I!)

hqm said...

I'm blue, too!

Rosemary said...

I like tests and surveys too!
I think they are fun.
Rosemary

Rosemary said...

I am making another comment, so you know I am the color green.
Rosemary

Cindy said...

I'm also blue (my favorite color too)! Here's the description of blue:
You give your love and friendship unconditionally. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive.

tulipmom said...

Hi Meg,

I'm a yellow, too, and now, thanks to you, I also know that my "kissing style is adaptable and adept."

You learn something new everday:)

OK, I'm limiting myself to 3 more quizzes before the day is over. I promise ...

SuburbanMom said...

I was yellow too :)