Wednesday, April 23, 2008

*ginormous*

ginormous

One entry found.

ginormous

Main Entry: gi·nor·mous

Pronunciation: \jī-ˈnȯr-məs\

Function: adjective

Etymology: gigantic + enormous

Date: circa 1948

:extremely large : humongous

:a word my husband *hates*

:the only way to describe the suitcase I'm bringing on a 2 day trip

:(to Charlotte, to see my sister in-law.)

:we are going *shopping*

:I mean, SHOPPING.

:We have been planning this for a long time (months)

:and so there's no way I'm bringing the overhead bin bag

:no matter how silly it seems

:for only 2 days.
image signature

6 comments:

lisagh said...

I completely understand!

Jenny said...

Hope you have a brilliant time and find lots of wonderful items on sale.

hqm said...

I hope you and your GINORMOUS suitcase have a great trip!

Rosemary said...

I get it too!
Rosemary

becky said...

just tell the hubby that the more ginormous the bag, the less likely it is to get lost!:) hope your trip is wonderful!

bethy said...

are you home yet?
show us what you put in that bag!!!